How to upload to Amazon
The Amazon feed file that you will be downloading is in .csv (excel) format. Before uploading this onto using your Amazon Seller Central account, you will need to convert it to a text delimited file. To do so, open your feed file in Microsoft Excel.
- Go to File and Save As...
- Under 'Save as type' , select the following file type: Text (Tab delimited) (*.txt)
Once the file is prepared, login to your Amazon Seller Central account.
To upload the inventory file in bulk, go to:
- Click on the Inventory tab
- Select Add Products via Upload
On this page, you can select the file to upload under the 'Upload inventory files' section.
- In the drop-down,select 'Inventory Files for non-Media Categories'
- Browse to the location of your amazon feed file that you saved in tab delimited format.
- Click Upload Now
||If you wish to delete items in bulk, you can specify Delete in this column. If left blank, the default operation is Update.
You can also manually edit individual listings in Amazon seller central directly to customize your items.