Inventories help you to create the catalogue with desired set of products or product categories. In this section we will cover the following
1) From the Inventory Tab , click on the Create New Inventory List to create a new inventory.
(2) Enter Inventory Name for the new one eg: GoldJewelry
(3) Select desired product Categories. You may choose all or any among the following categories.
(4) Click Save to continue
Once saved, your new inventory has been created.
This displays you the list of inventories you have created till date. Here you can edit/update all your existing inventories.
(1) Click on Manage Inventory Lists
(2) The following operations can be done to an existing inventory
(a) View/Edit tab shows detail information on the selected inventory where in you can update categories/Products. You have the option to Select All or specific ones and then click on REMOVE FROM INVENTORY Tab to delete the selected stock from the inventory.
(b) Click on Add/Remove Categories to update the inventory category. Categories already selected will be highlighted.
(c) Click on Delete (will give you the option Are you sure you want to delete GoldJewelry inventory? Yes or No).